Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Ok- honestly was anyone else disappointed with Oprah's Favorite Things? I won't spoil it for anyone who has the episode Tivo'ed and has yet to watch it, but selfishly I was waiting to see the neat treats she has each year.


Nonetheless, I have found a few goodies that I'd either like to get either for myself or for friends & family. I found this cute cupcake piggy bank (via Nordstrom.com).


I also think Juicy candle is adorable (hint!). And finally, pictured above are some cute ornaments that are at Nordstrom...I plan on doing some serious shopping tomorrow with my mom and twin. Hopefully we will find some good deals...I'll post the goodies tomorrow for you all to see...


This upcoming week is going to be busy- the first week of the month always starts with several meetings. The meetings pull me away from the school site, therefore once I get back to the site, I seem to have more work than usual. At the end of the week, I plan on volunteering at a fundraiser for Nie Nie- you can go here to read about her recovery. Later that night my hometown has its annual Christmas parade. The parade route goes right past my best friends' store, so we have VIP seats, more importantly we have access to a clean bathroom! Finally, I plan on having the puppies photographed- I have yet to choose a photographer- so if anyone has recommendations for a reasonably priced, but talented Southern California photographer, please let me know!

No comments: