Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Warrior Wednesday


Today I attended a few meetings at the District office. I was planning on attending one meeting and returning to school, however, I was pulled into a curriculum meeting and then decided to attend an attendance meeting- overall the day was a success- lots of operational items were taken care of. I will start tomorrow off like today at a meeting (DOJ meeting)- however there are some really effective and smart people at this meeting, so I don't mind attending- I don't feel as if I am wasting my time. Thanks for the comments regarding the Christmas signs...Tonight I'd like to offer some signature tags (aka Siggies) that I have made from Paint My Dreams- as a member, I can make these siggies and share them with you-If you'd like one please send me the following information:


1. Fall or Christmas siggy
2. Your hair color
3. Name on siggy
4. Email address where you'd like me to send your tag

1 comment:

The Pink Owl said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I appreciate it.

K~

p.s. Your puppies are the CUTEST!!