Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas and All...

We spent Christmas Eve at twin's...it was so much fun! All of my favorite family and friends were present...except for Aunt Diana and later that night Brother and SIL and kids came down from Northern Cal, along with their 2 cute dogs: Sugar and Almond. Thanks to Kate, Sylvia and the kids for making it to twin's...it is GREAT to have you share the holiday's with me and my family! Sylvia~thanks for the AMAZING gift! I wonder what we will get each other next year! LOL! I am thankful for all my gifts; esp. my Chelsea Handler book and my PINK camera! Thanks Kate and Twin.
The day after Christmas BF Kate, twin, nephew and I went to Target for the after Christmas sale at 7 am- a yearly tradition. We made it to 2 Target's, Kohl's (which had all items ridiculously overpriced even though most items were 70% off), Bed, Bath and Beyond, Home Goods, etc. It was a full day ~ we started a new tradition of going bowling following our shopping spree. So much fun! Here are a few pictures of Christmas 2008! Looking forward to 2009!














4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pics! I got a new pink camera too! :)

Jill said...

Great pictures! I love the new tradition of bowling... how fun.

Victoria said...

What a fun tradition! Although I like to sleep in the day after :)

V

Miss Janice said...

Love the photos and those puppies are just darling! Happy New Year to you!