Sunday, February 15, 2009

House for Sale...Crafts and A Long Weekend

So I have been trying to sell my 1923 craftsman home...After 8 years the old charm is enough and I want to buy a new home! It's been 9 months and well I am sure you all know that the market is not the most ideal to sell a home...I have lowered my price three times, but the foreclosures in the area are not helping. I have had 2 offers fall through which make the process that much more frustrating. At this point I am simply reminding myself to be patient and realize that I am not in control...so I have been praying and am anxious to see what this new year will bring...

I am going to work on some crafts tonight and will post them tomorrow. They are similar to the ones I made in December...Tell me what you think...I plan on offering these for a GIVEAWAY.

I had a great LONG weekend. School was out on Friday- I lounged ALL DAY in my PJs! Oh what fun! Yesterday I went to visit a friend and then my BF Katie and one of my teacher's (co-worker) went to Ketchup in West Hollywood. The food was yummy (Kobe Beef Sliders- appetizer and Trout) and the company was awesome-thanks girls for a fun "Single Girl's Valentine's Night!" And just like the selling of my house, in the romance department, I am anxious to see what this new year will bring...

6 comments:

tambomiller said...

Yea... Looks awesome.. so glad I can follow ya on here :)

Kate said...

I love ketchup so I knew I would love Ketchup when I went last year ;) They have really good desserts too!

Angela said...

Your dogs are TOO CUTE!!! Love their little outfits!! :)

random moments said...

That's a super cute idea! Great photo. We want more!

Its so hard to be patient when selling your home. Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

Miss Janice said...

Hmmm, those sliders look yummy! Good luck selling your house...you never know, there might be a family out there looking for what you have! I know the foreclosures aren't helping a bit:-)

Jill said...

The sliders and french fries look SO yummy! I've always wanted to eat at Ketchup when I work in L.A. I've got to try it next time.