Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl SUPER Weekend

I had a great fun packed weekend...Saturday night I went out with Twin, BF Katie and Tracy. We went to a Mediterranean restaurant in the Village... We happened to see a darling Art shop- I left my camera at home so I asked BF Katie to take a picture of these "art" cupcakes...Darling, huh? Once we were at dinner I ordered the Trout since I was feeling pretty good. I weighed in at Weight Watchers that morning and I had lost 1.4 lbs...I am currently down 5 pounds!
We had a great time, as usual. Sunday I had plans to go to Mahe for an all you can drink and eat sushi party!


Boy was it fabulous- I may have gained back my 1.4 lbs and then some... We ate sushi, Kobe Sliders and lots of yummy (point filled) Cocktails- but we had such a good time cheering and watching the SB commercials.



Here are some pictures of Saturday and Sunday, including my friend Paul's dog Riley!



No comments: