Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Summer Has Been AMAZING!

In June, I went to New York City as part of a Teaching American History grant. I loved NYC! The following week, I met my nephew in Nashville, Tennessee. I fell in love with Tennessee last summer when I was there for an ASCD conference. I returned this summer with my nephew...we had a blast! We visited Nashville, Memphis and Franklin, Tennessee. I took close to 3000 photos and months later I am still sorting through them. The summer has been wonderful and I am looking forward to next summer- My plans are to visit Georgia and South Carolina next summer. Here is my newest hobby- Digital Scrap booking. Here is my first try...

4 comments:

Jennifer T said...

love memphis! my husband and i used to live in little rock, ar and we used to go to memphis quite a bit! there was so much to do there! i kinda miss it! you need to post PICS!!!

ive never been to the carolinas, but am dying to go someday! hope you are doing great!

::Preppy Principal:: said...

jENNIFER-
I will post pics soon- I plan to this weekend. BTW- I need an invite to your Blog, Jennifer...

Miss Janice said...

Looking forward to your photos! So happy that you have enjoyed your summer!

TAMPA said...

Very cute !! Digital scrapbooking is the best... no glue, no scissors... love it !!