Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer 2011

Well its summer once again. Summer means vacation fun! This summer I am taking my nephew,ERD, to New York and Boston. I am super excited! I was in NYC two years ago on a field study trip for work. That was the same summer I then flew to Tennessee and met my nephew for our Nashville, Franklin and Memphis trip. When I was in NYC we had a jam packed schedule. I am hoping to replicate the sites and scenes with ERD, who has never been to NYC. A few weeks ago I was in Boston for an educational conference. It was my first trip to Boston and I loved it. It was perfect that this conference was in Boston, since it gave me a chance to get to know the city before ERD and I return in a few weeks. I think he is going to really love this summer trip. I know I can't wait! I am already planning next summer's trip. I am planning to take him to Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana! So if any bloggers are from these fabulous states, please share with me the MUST sees- PLease send me your ideas!!! Thanks in advance.Believe it or not I am planning next summer's trip based on a few boutiques I am dying to visit! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hope ya'll have a great time in NYC! So jealous- I've always wanted to visit!